Camera System LSI with ISP and Video Encoding Functions for Entry-Level IP Security Camera Models
Sony has developed the CXD4145GG for entry-level commercial model and home security camera applications as the low-end model in the Xarina series of IP security camera solutions. The maximum number of pixels that can be processed by the ISP (Image Signal Processing) and H.264 encoder functions of the CXD4145GG has been expanded from the previous 2M pixels to 5M pixels, making it possible to meet diversifying needs. In addition to continuously evolving ISP performance and enhancement of visibility through improved picture quality, H.264 encoder distribution performance has also been optimized in consideration of anticipated usage scenarios.
Furthermore, the CXD4145GG incorporates a wide range of functions and peripheral devices considered essential in the creation of IP security camera product sets, enabling a reduction in costs and achievement of simple circuit and board configurations. This enables creation of an extensive lineup of IP security cameras for the low-end model market that is expected to expand in the future.
* "ARM" is a trademark of ARM Limited
- High performance ISP and H.264 encoder (30 frames/s up to 3M pixels, 15 frames/s for 5M pixels)
- Improved basic picture quality enhances visibility
- Realizes lower costs by incorporating various peripheral devices
- Inherits and improves the Xarina software platform