Main features and benefits:
* Simple off-line installation.
* Wire free stand alone networked system through SVN technology.
* Locks are connected to the system through the SALTO Virtual Network improving the security and efficiency of the system.
* Available in wireless version for wireless real-time control.
* Wireless ready version allows you to change from off-line to wireless providing on-line system for real time control with no need to hard wire.
* Contactless versions compatible with ISO 14.443A, ISO 14.443B and covering a wide range of mainstream RFID brands such as DESfire, Mifare and Mifare Ultralight C allowing multiaplication with third part systems using one card.
* AElement contactless range is compatible with NFC (Near Field Communication) technology which allows NFC enabled cell phones to act as contactless data carriers to open and control SALTO access controlled doors.
* All communications between the carrier and the electronic lock are secured and encrypted for a higher level of security.
* Attractive range of standard handle designs and finishes.
* Compatible with DIN standard and ANSI Mortise locks.
* The lock can always be opened from the inside (a single action panic feature works in conjunction with the relevant mortise lock).
* Available in 8mm and 9mm SALTO split spindle versions.
* Extreme security through advanced hardened high resistance anti-drill plates to protect wires and reader area.
* Concealed fixing screws for greater security and improved aesthetics.
* Low battery power indication monitored through the SALTO Virtual Network (SVN) as low battery status information is written onto carriers and passed to the software. Also readings can be taken at the lock and passed to the software via PPD connection.
* Emergency opening by means of portable programming device (PPD).
* Non volatile memory (memory is not deleted, even without power).
* Locks are equipped with a low consumption real time clock function.
* Firmware upgrade through PPD firmware updater.