Stand-alone controller with integrated RFID reader 125 KHz
Model: Matrix-IV (Wood)
- An easy way to put your client''''s logo on the corps of the reader,
- Corps made of solid walnut,
- Integrated RFID reader,
- Protection against improper connection,
- Protection corps from moisture and dust,
- Select the type of lock,
- Mode ACCEPT,
- Mode TRIGGER,
- Mode CONCIERGE,
- Easy installation and connection.
- Opportunity programmed from a PC (using an adapter Z-2).
- Operating frequency: 125 KHz,
- Working with cards & keyfobs: EM Marine,
- Number of keys / cards (max): 1364 pc,
- Integrated non-volatile memory (EEPROM),
- Reading range: 6-8 cm,
- Power supply: 8 - 18 VDC,
- Current consumption: 45 mA (max),
- Switching current: 5A,
- Sound / light display: signal buzzer, two-color LED,
- Output: MIS transistor 1pc.,
- Setting the duration of lock opening from 0 to 220 sec.,
- Jumper to select the type of lock: electromagnetic, electromechanical,
- Operating temperature: -40 ° C +50 ° C,
- Hull Material: solid walnut,
- Colour: dark walnut, light walnut,
- Size (mm): 110x44x22
* Mode ACCEPT allows you to restore the database keys. By stepping mode ACCEPT controller allows access to all the keys and put them at the same ID in its memory. Thus, after a few days in the mode of ACCEPT, the controller generates a new key database.
* Mode TRIGGER management mode lock operation: on / off. One touch of a key-lock is closed, the second touch of the key - the lock is open. TRIGGER mode is useful in cases where it is necessary to open or lock the door for a certain period (day, break, etc.)
* Mode Concierge - Control access permission. Blocking key enables or disables the opening of the door the rest spelled keys. Concierge mode is useful in cases where it is necessary to fulfill the condition under which you can not enter the premises if there is no responsible person (owner of the blocking key).