The Evolution ExD Cameras have been designed for use in potentially explosive atmospheres, harsh and hazardous environments. The camera housing is manufactured from Stainless Steel 316L which is ideally suited for use within both offshore and onshore applications. Its IP66, IP67 and IP68 ratings make it resistant to the harshest environment conditions.
The camera is ATEX approved for use in Gas Zones 1 and 2 and Dust Zones 21 and 22, as well as being IEC and IECEx certified. Its range of accessories provide for wall, pole and ceiling mounting.
- 360-degree explosive environment cameras
- Features 12 megapixel Sony Exmor R sensor and 5 megapixel CMOS sensor
- Supports 7 different models for indoor, outdoor and extreme outdoor applications
- Designed for use in potentially explosive atmospheres, harsh and hazardous environmental conditions, suited for applications in offshore and onshore environments
- Features IP66, IP67, and IP68 ratings
- Adopts Stainless Steel 316L material, making the housing resistant to harsh environmental conditions