The FLEX24 managed switch makes the modernization to IP devices (IoT) simple, secure and cost-effective. When paired with the FLEX Adapters, this powerful enterprise-grade switch delivers fast Ethernet and PoE over multi-pair UTP cable with up to 2,000ft (610m) reach – that’s 6Xs the reach of standard Ethernet switches. The FLEX24 comes standard with robust power management capabilities and an industry-leading, simple to use GUI interface.
With the FLEX24, customers are taking full advantage of Modern LAN principles, protecting existing infrastructure assets, and eliminating any need to rip/replace the established multi-pair UTP cabling. The FLEX24 managed switch optimizes network design with advanced interoperability and easy integration into the overall LAN creating a secure, robust and easy to manage path for IP endpoints.
- Accelerating your return on investment by reducing infrastructure costs
- Simplify your IP modernization, collapsing planning and deployment time
- Eliminate infrastructure barriers, risks, disruption, and costs
- Create a robust plug-and-play IP platform that is easy to deploy and manage
- Be environmentally responsible during your IP upgrades
Speed, Reach and Power
FLEX24 delivers 10/100Mbps symmetrical (full-duplex) and PoE++ (50W) over 4-pair UTP or PoE+ (30W) over 2-pair UTP with 2,000ft (610m) reach. It is designed to support the most demanding IP endpoints with plenty of bandwidth to spare. No speed degradation with longer distance or latency allowing for real-time applications.
Industry Leading PowerWISE® Technology
Power-sharing for redundancy, load balancing, AC/DC options, hot-swappable power supply, and auto-sensing 100-240 VAC delivering 500 to 1,000 watts of power. FLEX24 is one of the most energy-efficient switches on the market, consuming less than 17 Watts of power to operate.
Managed Switch with Plug-and-Play Option
FLEX24 can either operate in a transparent mode functioning as a bridge, allowing for plug-and-play deployment or as a fully managed switch with high-value features specifically designed for the security industry, including:
- Power management by port for easy reset of ports
- Port MAC locking for higher security and peace of mind
- Simple Network Manager, an intuitive Web GUI that makes managing the switch a breeze