The PoLRE24/48 managed switch makes the modernization to IP devices (IoT) simple, secure and cost-effective. When paired with the PhyLink Adapter, this powerful enterprise-grade switch delivers fast Ethernet and PoE over single-pair UTP cable with up to 1,200ft (365m) reach – that’s 4Xs the reach of standard Ethernet switches. The PoLRE24/48 comes standard with robust power management capabilities and an industry-leading, simple to use GUI interface.
With the PoLRE24/48, customers are taking full advantage of Modern LAN principles, protecting existing infrastructure assets and eliminating any need to rip and replace the established Single-Pair UTP cabling. The PoLRE24/48 managed switch optimizes network design with advanced interoperability and easy integration into the overall LAN creating a secure, robust and easy to manage path for IP endpoints.
- Accelerate your return on investment by reducing infrastructure costs
- Simplify your IP modernization, collapsing planning and deployment time
- Eliminate infrastructure barriers, risks, disruption, and costs
- Create a robust plug-and-play IP platform that is easy to deploy and manage
- Be environmentally responsible during your IP upgrades
Speed, Reach and Power
PoLRE24/48 delivers 10 Mbps symmetrical (full-duplex) and PoE over Single-Pair UTP cable with up to 1,200ft (365m) reach. It is designed to support the most demanding IP endpoints with plenty of bandwidth to spare. No speed degradation with longer distance.
Industry Leading PowerWISE® Technology
Power-sharing for redundancy, load balancing, AC/DC options, hot-swappable power supply, and auto-sensing 100-240 VAC delivering 500 to 1,000 watts of power. PoLRE is one of the most energy-efficient switches on the market, consuming less than 17 Watts of power to operate.
Managed Switch with Plug-and-Play Option
PoLRE24/48 can either operate in a transparent mode functioning as a bridge, allowing for plug-and-play deployment or as a fully managed switch with high-value features specifically designed for the security industry, including:
- Power management by port for easy reset of ports
- Port MAC locking for higher security and peace of mind
- Simple Network Manager, an intuitive Web GUI that makes managing the switch a breeze