The NVT Model NV-ER1804 TBus Ethernet over Coax/UTP Receiver is a compact bus-architected receiver hub that has four TBus ports, each capable of supporting multiple TBus transmitters and their subsequent 10/100 BaseT Ethernet and PoE+ powered devices.
The TBus transmission medium can be coax, 2-Wire/UTP, or Shielded twisted-Pair. Data rates up to 200 Mbps are achievable, making these devices the ideal choice in new or legacy installations where existing cable is re-deployed as part of an upgrade to IP cameras. 56 VDC is provided by a local power supply.
The NV-ER1804 is backed by NVT’s award winning customer support, limited lifetime warranty, and advance replacement.
* Transmit 10/100 BaseT Full Duplex Ethernet up to 8,000ft over RG-59/U, 2,000ft over 2-Wire/UTP, or 1,300ft over Shielded Twisted Pair*
* The TBus architecture allows multipoint operation in any star or daisy-chained topology, with any combination of wire types and up to 16 remote transmitters/IP cameras
* Transparently supports all networking protocols (UDP, TCP/IP, HTTP, Multicast with IGMP, etc.) using advanced 128-bit AES encryption
* 10/100/1000 uplink Ethernet connectivity
* Easy configuration, no PC required
* 56 VDC is distributed over the Tbus to all connected equipment. PoE, PoE+, or High Power PoE cameras (or other PoE devices), up to 50 Watts* are supported
* Built-in transient protection; Industrial temperature range