The NVT Models NV-ET1801 and NV-ET1804 TBus PoE+ Transmitters are compact bus-architected media converters that deliver a single port 10/100 BaseT Ethernet and PoE+ power via coax, UTP or 2-Wire or Shielded Twisted Pair cable.
The NV-ET1804 TBus Ethernet Transmitter is backed by NVT’s award winning customer support, Limited Lifetime Warranty and advance replacement.
* Transmit 10/100/PoE+ BaseT, over Coax 8,000ft* over RG-59U; 2,000ft over 2-Wire/UTP; 1,300ft over Shielded Twisted-Pair*
* Use with either the NV-ER1804 (4-Port), the NV-ER1808i (8-Port) or the NV-ER1816i (16-Port) Ethernet Receivers
* Powers PoE, PoE+, or High Power PoE cameras (or other PoE devices), up to 50 watts
* Easy configuration, no PC required
* Status LEDs include: Power (Blue), Link Data (Green), Link Quality (Red/Amber/Green), RJ45 PoE (Green)
* Transparently supports all networking protocols (UDP, TCP/IP, HTTP, Multicast with IGMP, etc.)
* Advanced 128-bit AES encrypted transmission and PoE+ power technology
* Built-in transient protection; industrial temperature range