FIBARO Walli Outlet is a smart electrical outlet designed to control electrical devices via Z-Wave network.
It measures active power and energy consumed by the controlled load.
You can install it with provided cover plate and socket cover or other compatible.
- Can turn ON/OFF plugged device remotely.
- Available in two versions for plug types:
- Can be used with FIBARO Walli covers or other compatible (see “Parts compatibility”):
- GIRA – System 55 (Standard 55, E2, Event, Event Clear),
- Legrand – Céliane,
- Schneider – Odace.
- Active power and energy consumption metering.
- Displays current load using multicolour LED frame (with FIBARO cover plate).
- Supports Z-Wave network Security Modes: S0 with AES-123 encryption and S2 Authenticated with PRNG-based encryption.
- Works as Z-Wave signal repeater (all non-battery operated devices within the network will act as repeaters to increase reliability of the network).
- May be used with all devices certified with the Z-Wave Plus certificate and should be compatible with such devices produced by other manufacturers.