IEXT224-4PH is intended to extend the reach of Ethernet Data and IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet beyond standard limitations of 100 meters. The solution works in pairs for point-to-point connectivity. The unit at the local site can transmit data and remote power feeding power over a single twisted pair wire or Coaxial cable up to 1,200 meters. The unit at the remote side provides four 10/100Base- TX IEEE 802.3at PoE ports for total power budget of 30W and can receive its power from the local unit when power is unavailable at the remote side.
These products are particularly designed for harsh environments, such as industrial networking, traffic surveillance, security automation applications, IP surveillance, city security, intelligent transportation systems (ITS) and are also suitable for many military and utility market applications where environmental conditions exceed commercial product specifications.
▪ Long transmission data and power feeding distance up to 1200 meter
▪ Simultaneous transmission of Ethernet data and Power over 2 wire twisted pair or coax
▪ Display data rate by LED
▪ Display real power loading by LED
▪ Eliminated the need for power supply at remote site
▪ Quick deployment and easy maintenance