IGS-S2804TM is a industrial grade Ethernet Switch that is equipped with 28 gigabit SFP ports with 4 combo gigabit ports.The model is fan-less designs with redundant, isolated power supplies (2 AC, 2 DC, AC + DC) and can be mounted in 19 inch EIA standard rack. This series offers various layer 2 Ethernet functions (IGMP, VLAN, QoS , Security, IPv6, bandwidth control, and port mirroring) and also support μ-Ring redundancy protocol that can establish 5 independent rings for flexible applications, especially when employed in backbone infrastructure. The switch can also be managed centrally and conveniently by CTC Union’s SmartView™ Element Management System and mass configured by SmartConfig™.
Housed in rugged rack mountable enclosures, The model complies with many industrial-grade standards and are ideal for deployments in harsh environments to deliver mission-critical network services.
▪ 28x 100/1000Base-X SFP with 4x Combo (SFP+RJ-45) Ethernet switch
▪ UL60950-1, CE, FCC, Rail Traffic EN50121-4 certified
▪ Redundancy isolated low voltage 24/48VDC, or/and isolated ▪ High voltage AC/DC (110/220 VAC/VDC) power inputs
▪ Supports negative power input with isolated RS-232 console port (for example in telecom system)
▪ Industrial Grade EMS, EMI, EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4 certified
▪ STP, RSTP, MSTP, ITU-T G.8032 Ethernet Ring Protection Switching (ERPS) for redundant cabling
▪ Provides 5 instances that each can support μ-Ring, u-Chain or Sub-Ring type for flexible uses (see Figure 7). Supports up to 5 rings in one device (see Figure 5).
▪ μ-Ring for Redundant Cabling, recovery time<10ms in 250 devices
▪ DHCP Server/Client/Relay/Snooping/Snooping option 82/Relay option 82
▪ QoS, Traffic classification QoS, CoS, bandwidth control for Ingress and Egress, Storm Control, DiffServ
▪ IEEE802.1q VLAN, MAC based VLAN, IP subnet based VLAN, Protocol based VLAN, VLAN translation, GVRP, MVR
▪ Dynamic IEEE 802.3ad LACP Link Aggregation, Static Link Aggregation
▪ IGMP snooping V1/V2/V3, IGMP Filtering/ Throttling, IGMP query, IGMP proxy reporting, MLD snooping V1/V2
▪ Security: Port based and MAC based IEEE802.1X, RADIUS, ACL, TACACS+, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL/SSH v2
▪ Software upgrade via TFTP and HTTP, redundant firmware to avoid in case of upgrade failure
▪ Supports IEEE1588 PTP V2 for precise time synchronization to operate in Ordinary-Boundary, Peer to Peer Transparent Clock, End to End Transparent Clock, Master, Slave mode by each port
▪ RMON, MIB II, Port mirroring, Event syslog, DNS, NTP, IEEE802.1ab LLDP
▪ Supports IPv6 Telnet server /ICMP v6
▪ CLI, Web based management, SNMP v1/v2c/v3, Telnet server for management
▪ Provides SmartConfig for quick and easy mass configuration (Figure 4)
▪ Supports SmartView for Centralized Management (Figure 3)
▪ Supporting Central EMS for management of up to 50 SmartView Server, and maximum up to 25,000 device (Figure 2)