The S700e Card Reader is the next generation fully integrated IP card reader and combined controller, designed for use with AC2000 as part of an integrated online access control system. The S700e can be deployed to control access to restricted areas or in special applications where card activation of machinery is required. The reader, which has an onboard 10/100Mbps Ethernet connection, communicates directly with the CEM Systems AC2000 host server eliminating the need for an intelligent control panel in the system design.
Using a powerful 32-bit processor, the S700e gives full off-line card verification and decision making at the point of entry, even when host communication is not available.
Exit reader options include an S700 Exit Reader, push button, a third party Wiegand or OSDP v2 Exit read head for IN/OUT control.
The IP65 rated polycarbonate enclosure houses the reader electronics and comes with a large 4x3 capacitive light touch keypad, graphical display screen and high intensity multi-colour LED light bar. The S700e reader has four analogue inputs (voltage supplied), which can be used to monitor door and alarm conditions for transmission to the host server. All four inputs are four state (tamper detect) capable. Two outputs are also fitted to control the activation of door locks or other equipment.
* Designed for use as part of the CEM Systems AC2000 access control software range
* Contactless card presentation with the option to enable Personnel Identification Number (PIN) for two-stage authentication
* Integral reading support for 13.56 MHz smartcard and 125 kHz proximity technology
* Secure transfer of DESFire and AES encryption keysets
* 10/100 Mbps Ethernet host connection
* Two changeover relay outputs to activate door strike or other equipment