The S610f Fingerprint Reader is a fully integrated biometric and access control reader. Used as part of the AC2000 access control system, the S610f controls access to restricted areas where an additional biometric layer of security is required.
• Controller, advanced IP card reader and biometric solution all in one
• Features large 4x3 keypad allowing the S610f to provide 3 stage authentication - card, PIN and biometric
• Features a large graphical LCD which can display meaningful messages to cardholders about the outcome of their transaction; for example 'Place Finger', 'Retry Finger' or 'Access Granted'.
• Supports a range of card technologies including 125 kHz Proximity and 13.56 MHz Smartcard technologies such as MiFare, iClass and DESFire
• Internal database for offline card and biometric authentication, even when server communication is not available
For CEM page please see http://www.cemsys.com/product.php?id=40