The AC2000 AED (Alarm and Event Display) is the integrated alarm processing software for AC2000 providing dynamic graphical representation of all system events.
The main function of AED is to transmit real-time graphical, audio and textbased information on all alarms and events that occur on the AC2000 system. Operators can choose how they want to view alarms – graphical maps, text alarms list or both.
AED provides users with a wealth of useful alarms processing features including dynamic icons representing system/device status, automatic zoom and advanced navigational tools. The ability to configure command executable icons to trigger 3rd party software applications, such as CCTV, Web Browsers, Report Builders and many more applications.
AED offers many useful reporting tools including a real-time alarm and event printout. Operators can also record ongoing comments on the system, which act as a valuable archive of all daily system activity.
* Real-time graphical alarms processing
* User definable alarms and alarm priorities
* Password protected user login
* Advanced graphical maps – any number of maps, floor levels, and zoom levels
* Dynamic, resizable icons representing status of system/ devices
* Executable icons configured to activate 3rd party applications
* Advanced ‘easy to use’ navigation tools including Pan Window
* Oneshot facility to open remote door
* Batch Acknowledge/Cancel alarms
* Alarm filtering capability