A smart accessory for installer
Have problem with network length limitation and
failed in 32 cameras'' installation to surveillance system
Here our VDS2700 solves it
What''s PTZ Camera Connections VDS2700 ?
VDS2700 is the video signal transmission system to transmit video, alarm, audio, RS-485 data and DC power via One coaxial cable.
VDS2700 consists of remote unit and local unit respectively. The remote unit connects to a P/T/Z (pan/tilt/zoom) camera, the local unit connects to a monitor in surveillance system.
By using inter-carrier technology, VDS2700 provides an innovative transmission method, simple installation and the highest quality picture transmitted for CCTV system.
1. Half duplex channel for EIA standards RS-485 interface port.
2. The range of RS-485 Transmission Rate is between DC and 38Kbits.
3. Great quality at video signal:
Real-time analogue video signals.
No signal lost, No interference in video.
No hum, No twist.
4. Using RG-6/U (#18AWG) coaxial cable :
With sending the DC power to camera via one coaxial cable, the transmission distance can be reached to 600 meters.
Without sending the DC power to camera via one coaxial cable, the transmission distance can be reached to 1,000 meters.
5. Link Fault warning buzzer inside(Siren sound).
6. Built-in transient protector device in the input and output.
7. Link cable lightning induce current protection:
Equipped Gas Discharge Tube with high current discharge inside the Local Unit Link-In and Remote Unit Link-Out.
8. Compact size, durable and reliable device.