- Designed for surveillance IP cameras for long distance transmission.
- Transmits IP duplex signals up to 800 meters away and sends power to the cameras through a coaxial cable as opposed to Ethernet UTP Cat6 cable which transfers signals for only 100 meters.
- Safety features:
1. Powers camera only after local unit and remote unit are connected correctly.
2. Auto shutdown for short circuit, open circuit, overloads, and signal loss.
3. Auto test and reconnection until the problem is solved.
4. Built-in TVS and GDT against lightning-induced current and transient voltage.
- Applies to all low and high resolution IP cameras, including PTZ cameras and Infrared cameras with high power consumption.