High-precision biometric identification method based on infrared scanning of the palm
- Non-contact identification method (no contact with the scanner)
- Scanning hygiene
- Impossible to fake or use dummies since the veins of the palm are not visible to the naked eye
- Tolerant to dryness, moisture, dirt on the palm (dust, oil, coal dust etc.)
- Resistant to shallow cuts
- The pattern of the palm veins does not change with age (final formation at the age of 12). Low error rate (FAR/FRR)
PALM JET is a contactless compact palm vein scanner: its dimensions are only 96x96x56 mm. Operating modes include palm, card + palm. Connected via network to the UniPass controller. Built-in RFID Mifare card reader. PoE. Scanning distance of 40-100 mm. Recognition speed of less than a second. Enclosure ingress protection IP65.
Mounting and Indication
The reader is installed in a hole for a standard socket with a diameter of 68 mm and a depth of 45 mm in both drywall and concrete walls. An alternative of fixing the device to a flat surface is provided without drilling a hole. For this, the reader can be equipped with an add-on housing.
The scanner is equipped with light / sound indication of operating modes. It is intuitive both for a user and for an operator.
PALM JET can be equipped with a contactless wrist temperature sensor. The sensor detects a person with high fever entering the room, and the access is automatically blocked.
Wrist thermometry is one of the most accurate methods of detecting fever. It is much more reliable than measuring facial temperature. Thermal sensor accuracy of 0.2°С / 0,36°F.
The option is only available in the version with an add-on housing, i.e. when mounted on a flat surface.
More information: https://palmjet.tech/eng