High-precision biometric identification method based on infrared scanning of the palm
- Non-contact identification method (no contact with the scanner)
- Scanning hygiene
- Impossible to fake or use dummies since the veins of the palm are not visible to the naked eye
- Tolerant to dryness, moisture, dirt on the palm (dust, oil, coal dust etc.)
- Resistant to shallow cuts
- The pattern of the palm veins does not change with age (final formation at the age of 12). Low error rate (FAR/FRR)
PALM JET is a contactless compact palm vein scanner: its dimensions are only 96x96x56 mm. Operating modes include palm, card + palm. Connected via network to the UniPass controller. Built-in RFID Mifare card reader. PoE. Scanning distance of 40-100 mm. Recognition speed of less than a second. Enclosure ingress protection IP65.
Mounting and Indication
The reader is installed in a hole for a standard socket with a diameter of 68 mm and a depth of 45 mm in both drywall and concrete walls. An alternative of fixing the device to a flat surface is provided without drilling a hole. For this, the reader can be equipped with an add-on housing.
The scanner is equipped with light / sound indication of operating modes. It is intuitive both for a user and for an operator.
For more information please visit: https://palmjet.tech/eng