DCR Combo PalmVein & Smartcard Reader
The DCR Combo combines palmvein scanner and a contactless smart card reader supported different standards (Legic Advant, HID iClass SE, Mifare Desfire) into one desktop compact device. A SAM (Secure Access Module) is also possible built-in to increase the device security.
DCR Combo has a powerful ARM9 processor for on device image processing. It communicates with the smart card reader by internal secure serial interface. After a palmvein image is captured, ARM9 will process the image and generate a template for smart card storage, MoD (Match On Device) or MoC (Match On Card) processing.
DCR Combo is an ideal device for highly secure two-factor authentication application. A user can register palmvein biometric data and store on smart card (carried by user) and do MoD or MoC with a freshly captured a palm from scanner at the time of authentication. The registered biometric template will never leave the smart card that further enhances the system security.
• Flexible scenarios: MoC, MoD, custom user`s configuration
• TCP/IP interface, plug and play device
• POE power supply IEEE802.3af class 3
• SSL encrypted connection to the management software
• WEB interface
• Free SDK
• Internal USB Host
• 3 LED indication, built in buzzer.
• Operation temperature: -20 to +50 Degree Celsius
• Dimensions (H x W x D) 195 x 115 x 120 mm
Specification - Palmvein matcher
• Palmvein scanner: optical, infrared, multispectral
• With internal memory for 300 000 palmvein template storage
• Identification time MoD mode (1:2500): 1 second
• Identification time MoC (1:1): 0,3 second
• FAR (False Acceptance Rate): 0,000006 %
• Event log capacity: 1M
• Unique serial number programmed to USB Device Descriptor
Specification - Smart card reader
• Support card reader: MIFARE Classic/DESFire EV1 (13.56 MHz), HID Prox/iClass/iClass SE (125 kHz / 13.56 MHz), Legic Advant (13.56 MHz) cards
• Read/Write Speed up to 848Kbps
• Card reading distance 30mm
• Support SAM (Secure Access module)
• e-Banking and e-Payment
• Network Security