AOPEN Heat Finder Thermal Camera, AD-FH048
AOPEN Heat Finder Thermal Camera AD-FH048 keeps businesses, schools and factories safe. The AD-FH048 allows online viewing, recording, playback of recorded video, and thermal images. Thermal related alarm and analysis can be done to help early detection and prevention of hazardous events with thermal and video imaging management system. The AD-FH048 is a Proven, Fast, Comprehensive and Dual Camera solution.
- Proven, a system that works: Heat Finder is used at more than 1,000 locations in Taiwan, one of the world leaders in disease control and pandemic response.
- Fast, don''t stand in line: Medical thermometers are accurate, but take 5 to 6 seconds per person - causing long lines at business and schools. The non-intrusive Heat Finder system monitors temperatures as people walk past.
- Independent Detection Areas Setting: T-Guard provides individually settable six detection areas and six detection points temperature monitoring range and alarm output
- Flexible & Secure: The system supports multiple cameras for multiple entrances, it works as a completely local solution to avoid cloud or network security issue.
- Best Continuous Accuracy: Heat finder achieves the best continuous accuracy by using dual camera feeds and seven measurements per second on up to four points running on high-end Intel or AMD processors.
- Custom Measurement Area:
• Allow people to take real-time temperature measurements as they pass through the measurement area.
• Effectively control non-target heat source interference.
- High Temperature Alarm Sound: Snapshot of suspected high temperature alarm sound and certificate registration. Hot target discovery ->Instant snapshot -> Trigger sound -> Reexamination of epidemic prevention personnel
- Temperature Data Change Collection: Provide the starting point of the occurrence of the event and the temperature change of the event, as the event tracking image tracking, heat source and temperature data change collection.
- 3 Image Modes For Accurate Monitoring: T-guard allows user to adjust viewing mode whatt they need for easy monitoring, including Thermal image, Visual image with temp. and Thermal and Visual image with temp.
- What''s In The Box?
• Thermal Camera
• T-Guard Software
• Wall Mounting Bracket
• 1.8m Power Cord-USB Mini
• Quick Guide