SECOM's MyCASA is a light-weight home appliance, providing security, lighting control, video intercom, multimedia, video surveillance, remote health care and day-to-day news updates.
Integrated with 8-inch, color TFT touch-screen wall pad, MyCASA provides elevator calls for VIPs and video and audio message boxes. The MyCASA doorphone offers card reading, access control, and video and intercom functions with waterproof design and low-light LED illumination, the former of which makes it suitable for bathrooms and kitchens.
The indoor intercom can also be used as a stand-alone host, which includes indoor phone calls and SOS functions.
* Integrated security, lighting control and automation, video intercom, multimedia, video surveillance, remote health care, day-to-day news updates
* Built-in smart living modes: away, occupied, casual and sleep
* Preprogrammed speed dials and visitors' call forwarding
* Integration of services such as IP surveillance, physical health measurements and medication reminders
* Flexible leased lines: PSTN, ADSL or GPRS to communicate with servers