Wireless IP Camera (IP-2091)
- 1. the user can also connect the following items to one of the two USB ports;
Wireless USB dongle to connect to a wireless access point. See list of compatible
USB Flash for local storage.
USB HUB to increase the number of USB ports available.
2. Larger LCD display
3. Plug & View in LAN or WAN (by pass port forwarding/NAT & DDNS stetup)
4. Just plut a wireless USB Dongle for wireless access! See list of compatible wireless
USB Dongle here.
5. Resolution: 160x120, 176x144, 320x240, 352x288, 640x480, 1024x768 and 1280x1200
(1024x1280 resolution require special camera and firmware upgrade.)
6. Audio option with audio enabled camra.
7. Two ( or more with add-on) USB ports for USB PC Camera.
8. ONE RS232 port for add-on device.
9. Advanced Motion Detection; continuous or scheduled.
10. Motion tracking with a Pan-tilt camera.
11. Digital Pan/Tilt with a static camera.
12. Zoom to Custom Window or resize to update specific areas only.
13. Horizontal Scroll Bar to control digital zoom/resolution.