Darim Vision PVE400 Series Surveillance Camera
- Supplier: Darim Vision
- Region: United States
- Updated: 10/06/2010
- Click Frequency: 1743
- The PVE400 series are wearable networked surveillance cameras designed for the harsh environments that a first responder, military, law enforcement and industrial inspector might find themselves on any given day. Supporting 802.11b/g, Motorola Mesh Solo and Ethernet connectivity, the camera can be managed and monitored from incident response command posts, a central operations center or any connected computer — delivering instant point of view situational awareness. Additionally, GPS and Google Earth integration real-time location tracking.
Combining local recording of all audiovisual and GPS data points, with simultaneous wireless transmission, the camera delivers a layer of redundancy that assures full event documenting. Supporting composite video and RS -232 inputs, the camera can interface to a variety of bullet, PTZ, generic analog and thermal imaging cameras.
* Wireless network camera with 802.11b/g or Motorola Mesh
* MPEG-4 video and G.711 audio compression
* Simultaneous local recording and wireless transmission
* GPS and Google Earth integration