NP-5000 Network Video Server
- Neugent''s NP-5000 network video server is designed for easy integration of existing analog video cameras to any open or secure IP based network. The NP-5000 support up to four (4) simultaneous video streams at real time frame rates from QCIF to DVD resolution. NP-5000 is best recommended for traffic monitoring, school video surveillance, construction site monitoring, production lines and factory monitoring, warehouse management, retail, etc.
Full D1 streaming
- Live video and audio streams are available at full frame rate, real-time full D1 resolution (NTSC: 720x480, PAL: 720x576) making the image clearer
- Allows simultaneous remote video monitoring over multiple devices such as PC and mobile phone/PDA
TV out support
- Capable of displaying the videos directly to a regular TV set in high quality resolution
Live View streaming
- Capable of viewing all cameras real-time in MPEG4 format which is significantly smaller in size than the JPEG and MPEG streaming.
> Built-in web viewer
> DDNS support
> Full duplex audio
> Audio streaming
> Multi-video streaming (MPEG4&MJPEG)
> PTZ control
> SMS and email alerts
> Motion event detection
> Video loss detection
> Bundled Powerful Remote Software
> Bundled Network Recording Software
Please visit http://dvr.neugent.net for more info.