AD9920:12-Bit CCD Signal Processor with V-Driver and Precision Timing Generator
- Supplier: asmag
- Region: Taiwan
- Updated: 12/03/2008
- Click Frequency: 1501
The AD9920 is a highly integrated charge-coupled device (CCD) signal processor for digital still camera applications. It includes a complete analog front end (AFE) with analog-to-digital conversion, combined with a full-function programmable timing generator and 18-channel vertical driver (V-driver). The timing generator is capable of supporting up to 24 vertical clock signals to control advanced CCDs. The on-chip V-driver supports up to 18 channels for use with 5-field CCDs. A Precision Timing core allows adjustment of high speed clocks with approximately 400 ps resolution at 40.5 MHz operation. The AD9920 also contains eight GPOs that can be used for shutter and system functions.
The analog front end includes black level clamping, variable gain CDS, and a 12-bit ADC. The timing generator provides all the necessary CCD clocks: RG, H-clocks, V-clocks, sensor gate pulses, substrate clock, and substrate bias control.
The AD9920 is specified over an operating temperature range of minus25°C to plus 85°C.
* Integrated 18-channel V-driver
* 1.8 V AFETG core
* 24 programmable vertical clock signals
* Correlated double sampler (CDS) with minus3 dB, 0 dB, +3 dB, and +6 dB gain
* 12-bit, 40.5 MHz analog-to-digital converter (ADC)
* Black level clamp with variable level control
* Complete on-chip timing generator
* Precision Timing core with ~400 ps resolution
* On-chip 3 V horizontal and RG drivers
* General-purpose outputs (GPOs) for shutter and system support
* On-chip sync generator with external sync input
* On-chip 1.8 V low dropout (LDO)
For more information or interest in the product, please visit the designated site http://www.analog.com/en/