1. Transmitting frequency : 2.495GHz
2. Deviation : 500KHz
3. Data transmitting speed : 250K bit/s
4. There are two modes for PIR sensor: ARM and DISARM mode.
5. The internal PIR MCU detects the transmitter’s signal every 0.5 second, if there is no transmitting signal during this period, MCU sleeps 0.5 second to save the power. The power consumption is 2uA under Sleep mode.
6. Under ARM, if someone moves under the PIR sensing area, it gets triggering. Press button number 1 to Disarm.
7. The transmitter could switch the PIR sensor at ARM/DISARM mode. The power consumption is 1.5 Amps if the transmitter wasn’t pressed. It transmits 0.5 seconds while pressing one time.