ULISSE EVO THERMAL is a PTZ thermal camera, developed to provide a preventive video surveillance system in critical infrastructures, transport, traffic, rail (in compliance with the standards for railway applications) and for fire detection.
The thermal camera offers temperature detection based on the 4 central pixels of the image and the option to send an alarm based on temperature rules. As well as this, the advanced version, can measure the temperature of a specific object at any point in the image just defining an ROI.
ULISSE EVO THERMAL maintains maximum operating efficiency with temperatures from -40°C (-40°F) to +65°C (149°F), while the levels of protection IK10, IP66/IP67/IP68, NEMA Type 4X and Type 6P guarantee maximum resistance against dust and bad weather, strong impact and vandalism.
ULISSE EVO THERMAL offers an unrivalled corrosion resistance, thanks to the special aluminum surface treatments and the technopolymer used for its construction.
- Image Device: Uncooled VOx microbolometer
- Resolution: 336x256 or 640x512
- Lenses: 35mm, 25mm, 19mm, 13mm, 9mm
- Image update frequency: 7.5Hz or 30Hz
- Video compression: H.264/AVC, MJPEG, JPEG and MPEG4
- Complies with ONVIF, Profile S and Profile Q
- Up to 3 independent SD video streams
- 2 alarm inputs and 2 relay outputs
- Variable speed: from 0.1°/s up to 250°/s horizontal and vertical movement
- Horizontal continuous rotation, vertical from -90° up to +90°
- Position accuracy: 0.05°
- Up to 250 Presets
- Speed proportional to Zoom
- Power supply: 24Vac, 24Vdc, PoE 90W
- Can be also installed in upside-down position (in speed-dome mode)
- Radiometric analysis