Specifically designed for IP cameras, to meet the most up-to-date market requirements, this new generation of housings presented by Videotec combines innovative intelligent control technology and advanced features.
The innovative IPM (Intelligent Power Management) system makes the most of PoE and Hi-PoE technology, using the power provided by the Ethernet cable as the sole power source for all managed devices. The result is a greater reliability and flexibility of the network system in addition to simplifying installation operations and reducing costs.
The great advantage offered is that the IPM system automatically detects all options present, such as heating, fan and, most important, an LED illuminator and then automatically performs a power balance and thus an appropriate distribution of the same to the connected devices. This ensures optimum operation of the IP camera from -30°C to 60°C, with temperature control.
The IPM technology offers the possibility of retrofitting on housings already installed with analog mode, through the simple replacement of the internal slide and electronics. This allows the conversion to a digital system, optimising installation times and thus reducing costs and environmental impact.
* Specifically designed for making the best performance out of the PoE for IP cameras
* One cable needed able to power camera, LED light and housing on PoE
* Down to -30°C operating temperature
* Down to -10°C operating temperature with a Geko Illuminator
* Retrofit Slide Kit for upgrade of analog systems to IP
* Option of double filter for air exchange useful in HOT areas up to 60°C
* Extremely Easy and quick to install
* Important Cost Savings