The MIRA is a dome camera with a wide angle view for wall or ceiling mounting, for the guarantee of excellent image quality in any light. Available in 2 Mp, 5 Mp and 8 Mp versions
- Resolution and frame rate: 2 Mp (with WDR up to 120 dB), 5 Mp and 8 Mp combined with 60 Fps to grab the most dynamic scenes
- Lenses: Motorised varifocal lenses for optimum control of the surveillance area and maximum installation flexibility
- Day-vision and night-vision: Starlight sensors and Smart IR technology guarantee optimum image quality in all conditions of light and regardless of the subject's distance from the camera.
- The adaptive IR illuminator guarantees an illumination distance up to 30 m.
- Operating temperature: – 40°C | + 55°C
- The passive heat-sink system safeguards an excellent performance even in the most hostile environments
- Video analysis: On-board camera analytics: tripwire detection, perimeter detection, tampering detection, people density for surveillance of large infrastructures
Easy, quick and smart installation: The UNICA backplate, the intelligent mounting system, patented by Spark, reduces the time and cost for fitting, maintenance, replacement and updating of the video surveillance system.
The mobile app Spark Installer is linked to the camera by Wi-Fi, enabling rapid configuration of settings without the need for a PC. The App allows you to watch the video as it is being recorded and to adjust the main lens parameters (zoom, focus, iris), as well as entering a name for the area and for the camera.