The Linux-embedded hybrid DVR system is a simply plug-to-use and virus-free analog/IP cameras hybrid recording solution. Based on market-leading embedded Linux, H.264 H/W codec and video/audio streaming technology, the system can provide high performance live display, recording, playback, backup and remote surveillance functions for each camera. The hybrid DVR software and optimized Linux OS is built on an independent flash-based DOM module, so system can always boot up in case of HDD failure. This enterprise 4U recorder is the best 32-CH(16 analog+16 IP hybrid) full-featured H.264 DVR designed specifically for middle and large area surveillance applications with maximum in performance and reliability. With this hybrid DVR system, customers can rapid deploy their surveillance application with optimum surveillance and operating efficiency and delivers a better security and stability than the counter part Windows? powered system.
● 800FPS@2MP live display and recording using H.264 H/W codec
● Hybrid DVR software pre-installed in DOM module for rapid system deployment
● Enhanced Linux OS, well-protection against viruses and hackers
● Analog cameras hybrid with major brand IP/mega-pixel cameras and video servers; Supports Onvif
● 1920X1080 (16:9) and 1280X1024 (4:3) local display
● Smart resolution change of network video stream, provide remote clients with better-quality and low-latency videos under limited bandwidth
● Windows? remote client supports Internet Explorer? and Mozilla Firefox? browser
● 3G mobile phone access via iPhone?, iPad?, Android?, BlackBerry? and Windows? Mobile phone
● Optional RAID level 0, 1, 5, 6 to provide high-capacity storage and maximum redundancy
● Optional IVS module for missing/unattended object detection, people counting, intrusion detection, etc.