The Linux-embedded DVR system is a simply plug-to-use and virus-free cameras recording solution. Based on market-leading embedded Linux, H.264 H/W codec and video/audio streaming technology, the system can provide economical live display, recording, playback, backup and remote surveillance functions for each camera. The DVR software and optimized Linux OS is built on an independent flash-based DOM module, so system can always boot up in case of HDD failure. This enterprise 4U recorder is the best 32-CH full-featured H.264 DVR designed specifically for middle and large area surveillance applications with maximum in performance and reliability. With this DVR system, customers can rapid deploy their surveillance application with optimum surveillance and operating efficiency and delivers a better security and stability than the counter part Windows? powered system.
● Enhanced Linux OS, well-protection against viruses and hackers
● 1920x1080(16:9) or 1280x1024(4:3) local display
● 2 x 120/100FPS@D1 recording using H.264 H/W codec and dual network video streams
● Windows? remote client supports Internet Explorer? and Mozilla Firefox? browser
● Smart resolution change of network video stream, provide remote clients with better-quality and low-latency videos under limited bandwidth
● 3G mobile phone access via iPhone?, iPad?, Android?, BlackBerry? and Windows? Mobile phone
● Optional RAID level 0, 1, 5, 6 to provide high-capacity storage and maximum redundancy
● Optional IVS module for removal/loitering object detection, people counting, intrusion detection, etc.