The MSO OEM is a smart biometric optical device which allows the rapid integration of biometrics in a wide range of applications requiring a high level of security.
The MSO OEM is designed for high-contrast image acquisition, and fast biometric template processing, verification and identification. It meets and exceeds FBI PIV IQS requirements.
This device fits perfectly the following applications:
- Registration: ID cards, immigration, voting and welfare system, access control, etc.
- ID check as an add-on device for any kind of transaction terminal, PC, PoS, ATM, etc.
- Enrollment stations for physical access control or time & attendance systems
Features at a Glance
- Excellent fingerprint capture (23*23mm sensing area) and processing performances
- FBI PIV IQS certification
- All-in-one: integrates sensor + embedded feature extractor & matcher + internal user database
- Multitask: suited for enrollment, authentication and identification
- Large internal database capacity (up to 5000 users)
- High accuracy
- Tailored for the registration of young or elderly people and manual laborers
- Multiple template & image formats (ISO 19794-2, ANSI/INCITS 378, Proprietary ; ISO 19794-4, WSQ compressed in option…)
- Security features to protect the communication channel between host and device (integrity check, data encryption)
SDK is available for integration into Windows, Linux and Android platforms