MSO 1300 Series (Fingerprint Scanners - Compact)
The MSO 1300 Series is a range of compact biometric USB devices.
They use IDEMIA patented optical technology and fingerprint algorithms, both acknowledged worldwide for their high levels of performance and their exceptional robustness. IDEMIA fingerprint technology is consistently ranked #1 by NIST for accuracy.
The MSO 1300 Series offers a reliable, ergonomic and cost-effective solution for enrollment, identity verification and user identification. Their match-on-device or match-on-card functions guarantee the faultless protection of information and the security of desktop applications.
Features at a Glance
• All-in-one solution: superior performance Enrollment, Verification and Identification
• FIPS 201 and MINEX c ompliant Feature Extractor and Matcher onboard
• FBI PIV IQS, STQC certifications and fake finger detection available on MSO 1300 E3 and MSO 1350 E3
• Extensive security features, including encryption and digital signature
• Smartcard reader variants for Match-on-Card applications
SDK is available for integration into Windows, Linux and Android platforms.