MTop has been specially designed for registration and verification where the use case requires 4 fingerprints simultaneously or rolled fingerprints capture, such as travel and identity documents, voting, social benefits or as a part of a booking station. For reinforced security, MTop performs fake finger detection.
The device presents many advantages:
- Best image quality on the market (certified by the FBI)
- User-friendly, fast and reliable technology
- Captures prints in < 2 seconds
- LEDs to guide the user during scanning operations
- Image quality validated in real time with LEDs
- The terminal has a MTBF* in excess of 50,000 hours
- Most functions are driven from the PC, giving the application integrator more flexibility
- Power supplied entirely through a USB 2.0 cable
With its product, IDEMIA offers two software development kits (SDKs):
- One low level SDK to control the fingerprint capture
- One High level SDK to perform quality check on the fingerprint sequence and segmentation of the slap image.
As a historical player on the biometric market, IDEMIA has acquired a thorough experience in designing and manufacturing biometric terminals. With over 1 million units sold and over 1 billion people recorded across the globe, our technical teams know the importance of image quality when enrolling applicants.
*Mean time before failure