Clamshell Card is a typical type of RFID card for access control and identification, which worked at frequency of 125 kHz , with EM4100 chip embedded. Cost-efficient and contactless feature make it widely used as access control card, ID card in enterprise, business and government.
- 86 mm x 54 mm, 1.9 mm thick
- Contactless interface allow fast identification and check in/out.
- High performance Etmel EM4100 chip embedded
- Inkject ID number on the surface
- White blank hard clameshell enclosure