Proware RAID system provides high capacity storage, 24x7 data protection, shared access, central management and simplified capacity expansion to reach the most difficult needs of video transfer and resolution for security industry such as home-security and public safety via CCTV, DVR, NVR and IP cameras.
The EP-2123-U3A is a complete 19-inch 2U rackmount unit with 12 hot-swappable S-ATA II hard disk drives with Native Command Queuing. It features USB 3.0 (5Gbps) / USB 2.0 (480Mbps) / eSATA (3Gbps) / iSCSI(1Gbps) Multi-interface ports that connect directly to application hosts. The EP-2123-U3A is OS independent and host transparent; no drivers are required. There is support for RAID level, 0,1,3,5,6,10 and JBOD, as support for global hot-spare and on-line RAID expansion.
The EP-2123-U3A has an error notification control function to assist reporting of any failure, by an audible alarm system and LCD control panel display. Web-based GUI RAID management software is also available, proving an easy monitoring tool.
- Most cost-effective SATA II RAID Subsystem
- Multiple interface support enables flexible system deployment for versatile applications
Easy Installation, upgrade & Maintenance:
- Easy to install, upgrade, and maintain the storage in terms of good hardware and mechanical design
- Graphic User Interface (GUI) carry out user easy to remote management and configuration.
- Menu-driven interface make user a convenient way to maintain the storage by locally LCD front console
Green Power Thinking:
- Save the power by adopt the new technology “MAID”(Massive Arrays of Idle Disks)
※ High-density 2U chassis with 12 bays carriers
※ USB 2.0 (480Mbps) / USB 3.0 (5Gbps) / eSATA (3Gbps) / iSCSI(1Gbps) Multi-interfaces
※ Support Multi-host (Multiple Volumes for host access)
※ Over 2TB support
※ Supports hot spare and automatic hot rebuild
※ Allows online capacity expansion within the enclosure
※ Local audible event notification alarm
※ Supports password protection
※ Built-in serial port interface for remote event notification
※ Tagged command queuing for 256 commands, allows for overlapping data streams
※ Transparent data protection for all popular operating systems
※ Smart-function LCD panel
※ Environmental monitoring unit
※ Real time drive activity and status indicators
※ Web-based GUI management utility