The Solution: MAXXESS Data Integration Services
MAXXESS Data Integration Services is a set of powerful services designed to allow integration between disparate systems, working transparently in the background to keep critical information synchronized. Change data in one system and every system on your network is updated within seconds.
Total Access Control
Managing identities in the enterprise can be a daunting task. As more and more disparate systems are introduced, ensuring appropriate access to these systems is manual and error prone. Maxxess Data Integration Services enables federation of these systems by mapping group membership in Active Directory to user accounts in each respective system. The Active Directory Connector keeps these systems synchronized with Active Directory, allowing changes to flow between them. With MAXXESS Data Integration Services, eFusion and Active Directory work together to combine physical and logical access control. When the employee is hired and added into Active Directory, the user is automatically added into eFusion. Should that account become disabled, the identity in eFusion is disabled. Synchronizing logical and physical access has never been easier.
* Windows Active Directory
* Any SQL Server Database
* Files via file system, share, FTP or HTTP
* VMC Cashless Vending ? Custom Integrations Available
* Map Active Directory Attributes to any other DIS supported connector (including eFusion)
* Flexible selection of Active Directory objects to import; i.e. by OU, Group Membership, or custom attribute.
* Support for detecting disabled objects, allowing access to other systems to be disabled in near real time.