iCAM Entry is a software application that enables easy addition of Iris Recognition to any Wiegand based Physical Access Control System (PACS) or Time & Attendance solutions.
Single door operation with iCAM alone also possible by the enabling the On Device Enrollment feature which is password protected.
iCAM Entry ensures both simplicity and high performance.
Encrypted iris templates are stored in the device with or without user biographic information.
iCAM Entry simplifies the installation and operation of the iris recognition.
On-device or PC managed enrollment
- The system is compatible with standard IT equipment, card readers and door controllers
- Advanced enrollment tools and processes
- Devices can transfer data to other access control and Time and Attendance systems
- Built in Screen Prompting for time and attendance (such as Job Codes)
iCAM Entry provides a simple intuitive GUI for enrollment and Data distribution to other iCAM 7101 devices.
With iCAM Entry all iCAM’s simply appear as a conventional card reader to virtually any wiegand based access control and Time and Attendance systems.
- Connects with all iCAM 7101 devices
- Communication via Ethernet, Wiegand and RS-232/422
- iCAM device configuration and feature administration via web configuration tool
- Device Database management: user record creation, deletion backup and data broadcast to other devices
- Store and retrieve transaction logs for the use in an Access Control or Time & Attendance system
- Device I/O – Wiegand, Relay, GPI, RS232 and RS422
- Import user data from CSV file