Iris ID Systems has been the key developer and driver of the commercialization of iris recognition technology since 1997. IrisAccess, now in its sixth generation, is the world’s leading deployed iris recognition platform. In thousands of locations, IrisAccess authenticates the iris identity of more persons than all other iris platforms combined. Iris ID’s rich experience in iris recognition is exemplified in the iCAM D1000.
The Iris ID Systems iCAM D1000 product line provides a high quality standards compliant iris and face capture solution. iCAM D1000 devices are fully backward compatible with the complete line of iCAM series devices. Iris ID continues to protect our customers and enhance our product line by maintaining support for previous generations of products. The iCAM D1000 allows for easy integration with virtually any identity dependent application.
Iris ID’s engineering and design teams have further enhanced the iCAM_D1000user experience of the iCAM D1000 device. This unique device provides for easy quick and high quality simultaneous capture of ISO compliant iris and face images. Iris ID’s biometric solutions provide highly accurate, non-contact identification from about a meter away while delivering security, convenience, privacy and productivity to millions of people around the world.
Fully automatic dual iris image capture and quality analysis routines are available as part of the Iris ID Device Control SDK for integration of the iCAM D1000. Iris ID’s iData SDK runtime license for iris enrollment, matching and quality assessment is available for use with the IrisAccess iCAM D1000 subsystem.
- Intuitive User Interface with Real-Time Visual Feedback
- Long Capture Range For Face and Iris (75cm ±25cm)
- Auto Zoom & Auto Focus Iris Cameras
- High Quality Image Capture
- Automatic Face Illumination
- On Board Encoding & Matching (option)
- Stand-off Identification up to 75cm ±25cm away
- Easy to Use – Ideal for Casual Users
- Ultra High Speed Simultaneous Iris & Face Capture
- Enrollment and Face Images Captured at Same Distance
- Standards based Multimode Iris & Face Capture (ISO, ICAO)