The AutoVu SharpZ3 is a mobile automatic license plate recognition (ALPR) system that goes beyond traditional plate identification. It brings new levels of insight in vehicle analytics, situational awareness, and accuracy.
That’s because the SharpZ3 is powered by the latest edge-based processing technology. Designed to combine high-performance and low power consumption, it lets you take full advantage of machine learning capabilities directly at the edge. And with its third optical sensor, the SharpZ3 can precisely position objects and vehicles to understand what’s around the license plate, placing reads into context.
- Powered by AutoVu MLC machine learning based engine
- Built-in vehicle classification, plate origin and make and color recognition analytics
- Ultra-low reading latency 3 optical sensors
- Modular architecture designed to evolve seamlessly
- Optional advanced GPS positioning with dead reckoning
- Up to 4 high-definition ALPR cameras on the same base unit
- Unified with Genetec Security Center