The MS14N is the 2nd generation Dragino mother board. It lets you embed Linux into your MCU projects. It is a low cost, open hardware Linux motherboard for micro-controllers. It runs open source linux system, has USB host port and has full Ethernet and 802.11 b/g/n WiFi capabilities.
The goal of the MS14N is to solve the connectivity problem and greatly enhance micro-controller products such as the Arduino.
MS14 support generic OpenWrt linux version or modified OpenWrt version such as Arduino Yun.
Applications for MS14N include remote control of robots, data logging, web applications for data presentation, mesh networking over WiFi and many more.
- Open Source OpenWrt Inside -- preload with Arduino Yun firmware
- Open Hardware Design
- Support Wifi AP, client, mesh mode
- Modular Design
- Low Power Consumption
- Full SSH access
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH or Serial
- Various firmware upgrade methods
- Remote program / upgrade and AVR daughter aboard
- 400Mhz ar9331 processor
- 64MB RAM
- 16MB Flash
- OpenWrt Linux Distribution
- DC Input: 9 ~ 12v or 5V
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Frenquency Band: 2.4 ~ 2.462GHz
- Chip Antenna or External antenna
- 14 positions sensor connector
- 2 x RJ45 ports
- USB 2.0 Host
Interface to module:
- 3.3v / 5v and 12v output
- SPI /PCM/UART/I2C Interface GPIOs x 11
- 1 x LED for module
- RESET control from module Built-in web server
- 14 ports sensor connection
Remote control of robots, data logging, web applications for data presentation, mesh networking over WiFi and many more