ICS-G24044X-24PH is a hardened L2 managed core switch which also supports PoE+/PSE for rigorous demands of centralize and critical applications. ICS-G24044X-24PH supports 4 uplink ports with 10GbE SFP+ and 24 GbE (10/100/1000BaseTX) PoE+ RJ-45 ports plus 4 dual speed (100/1000Base-X) SFP fiber optical slots. ICS-G24044X-24PH is an ideal solution for Smart City, surveillance, Intelligent traffic control systems and production automation applications and supports up to 24 PoE/PoE+ (IEEE 802.3af/IEEE 802.3at) ports which can provide 15.4/30watts power output per port for connecting with heavy-duty industrial PoE devices, such as PTZ IP surveillance cameras, high-performance wireless access points, digital signage and IP phones. The ICS-G24044X-24PH is designed especially for harsh outdoor cabinet applications with 4kV surge protection to ensure the uninterrupted reliability of PoE systems.
▪ Maximum up to 24x IEEE 802.3af / 802.3at PoE+ output, 30W per port, 400W PoE power budget in total
▪ Redundant dual input power 48VDC (44~57VDC)
▪ Provides 14 instances each can support μ-Ring, μ-Chain or Sub-Ring for flexible networking applications
▪ μ-Ring redundancy, recovery time <20ms in 250 devices
▪ Supports IEEE 1588 PTP V2 for precise time synchronization to operate in Ordinary-Boundary, Peer to Peer Transparent Clock, End to End Transparent Clock, Master, Slave mode by each port
▪ Provides SmartConfig for quick and easy mass Configuration*
▪ Supports SmartView for Centralized Management*