IMC-1000S-PH12 is a family of unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet media converter that supports conversion between electrical 10/100/1000Base-T and optical 1000Base-X Ethernet and as PSE (Power Source Equipment) provides PoE+/PoE power over Ethernet. The IMC-1000S-PH12 utilizes an SFP cage for 100/1000Base-X compatible SFP modules. Housed in rugged DIN rail or wall mountable enclosures, the converter is designed for harsh environments, such as industrial networking, intelligent transportation systems (ITS) and is also suitable for many military and utility market applications where environmental conditions exceed commercial product specifications.
▪ Conversion between 10/100/1000Base-T and 100/1000Base-X Fiber cable interface
▪ Supports dual rate (100/1000) SFP for selectable Fast or Gigabit speed on fiber
▪ Provides IEEE 802.3at PoE output (30Watts)
▪ Provides a DIP-Switch to set functions
▪ IP30 rugged metal housing and fanless
▪ Wide operating temperature -20~75°C
▪ Supports Jumbo frame 9K bytes packet