Based on award-winning technology, the REG-X delivers absolute performance in close-range number plate capture applications.
Precision engineered to deliver irrefutable plate images both day and night, REG-X features Ambient Rejection Technology to ensure consistent, reliable plate capture from close range.
A powerful 850 nm infrared array ensures that REG-X works under all ambient lighting conditions, including complete darkness and headlight glare. The 16 mm fixed lens provides effective 500 TVL capture from a range of 4.5 to 7.6 m (15 to 25 ft.)
REG-X integrates seamlessly with industry standard DVRs and is IP66 compliant for harsh outdoor environments. Discreet, compact and installer-friendly, REG-X is suitable in both 12 V and 24 V environments.
* Ambient Rejection Technology captures plates 24/7 in day or dark conditions up to 80 km/h (50 mph)
* Capture range 4.5 to 7.6 m (15 to 25 ft)
* 500 TVL B/W CCD for high contrast plate capture
* Reliable performance under any ambient lighting conditions
* Cable-managed bracket, conduit compatible