The Smoke Detector immediately sounds when there’s smoke — via a siren in the home or a message per app. But it responds to more than just smoke. The sirens also go off if the system notices anything unusual.
- Reliable: alarm sounds in case of fire
- Connected: alarm sends signal to smoke detectors in other rooms
- Precise: room-specific location of smoke helps you take targeted action
- Trustworthy: encrypted radio protocol protects your personal data
- Simple: easy to install thanks to the app’s clear and understandable quick installation guide
- Safety-oriented: directly call the fire department from the app’s alarm screen