Gateway WBLS is a network controller for connection between Biodit’s wireless biometric devices using (WLBS) Wireless Biometric Locking System and Biodit Management Software. The device can be connected up to 14 wireless devices.
The exchange of information between devices and Gateway is two-way and encrypted and it is using the IEEE 802.15.4 standard 2,4Ghz. The communication, between the other network controllers and Biodit Management Software, is performed through the built-in Ethernet network card linked to an existing or newly built LAN / WAN network.
- Management gateway for WBLS Biodit wireless devices
- It manages up to 14 WBLS devices
- It connects to the existing Ethernet data network.
- Ethernet connection encrypted with the control software.
- Bidirectional wireless communication between the control software and the device.
- Safety in the wireless communication in all kind of devices, coded wireless communication with safety verifications per cyclical redundancy codes and safety algorithms.
- SELV power supply (safety extra-low voltage).