AFR800 Fingerprint Reader
The AFR800 series biometric reader incorporates the fingerprint sensor with the industry's largest active sensing area to ensure the best possible biometric performance and security. When the fingerprint, card and PIN options are simultaneously enabled, the combined criteria of WHO you are, WHAT you have and WHAT you know, make up the widely recognized industry 3-factor authentication for the highest level of security.
The AFR800 series biometric reader supports 6,000 users with 2 fingerprint templates each, in addition to 50,000 time-stamped transaction records. It has the ability to operate in the standalone (controller) mode, communicating with the host computer via TCPIP. The large, back-lit graphics LCD and illuminated keypad makes local enrolment of fingerprint templates easy and convenient. With the AFR800 series biometric reader, each individual's fingerprint templates can be stored in the user's contactless smart card. This feature eliminates the need for multiple fingerprint enrolment in a multi-door environment, providing enhanced privacy and user convenience. In the network (reader) mode, the reader can be connected to any ASiS controller panel via RS485 or Wiegand interface.
- Integrated finger print sensor, contactless smart card reader and keypad provides highest possible security combinations of fingerprint, card and/or PIN catering to various levels of security requirements.
- Largest active area sensor based on CMOS active capcitive pixel-sensing technology in the fingerprint sensor market ensures best possible biometric performance and high security applications.
- Integrated access management and fingerprint enrolment function.
- Broad smart card and proximity reader technologies provide support for ISO 14443 Type A/B and ISO 15693.
- Fingerprint templates can be stored in the reader or card or both.
- Connects to any ASiS controller via RS485 or Wiegand interface connect to any access controller.
- Operates in either standalone (controller) mode or network (reader) mode. Standalone mode includes signals for door sensor, door lock and exit push button.
- Built-in support up to 6000 users with up to 2 fingerprint templates per user and 50000 transaction event buffer.
- Large 128 x 64 graphics Liquid Crystal Display with backlight
- Designer finish with options for both flush and surface mounting.