Advantech WISE-3610 is a Qualcomm ARM Cortex A7-based hardware platform, which is operating at OpenWRT, described as a Linux distribution for embedded devices. WISE-3610 is the wireless IoT LoRa private network gateway designed for smart building, smart city, Industrial 4.0 applications, leveraging wireless sensor technology.
WISE-3610 can aggregate the wireless sensor networks including LPWAN technology by Advantech private LoRa technology as well as the wired sensors, and ties them into an IP network. With modular slot design, it can agilely adapt to a variety of wireless technologies at regional RF bands, wireless communication protocol by various uplink requirement. WISE-3610 supports up to 500 sensor nodes simultaneously.
- Qualcomm Atheros Quard-Core ARM Cortex-A7 SoC
- Built-in Dual Band Concurrent Wi-Fi MU-MIMO (2x2)
- LPWAN LoRa Private (WISE-Link) Connectivity
- WAN x1 / LAN x1 Gigabit Ethernet
- Integration of Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU networks
- IPSec / L2TP VPN Traffic Encryption
- Rich Network Scanrio by S/W Configuration
- Modularization hardware design
- OpenWRT BSP embeded
- Web UI user interface