The BOXER-8320AI brings the power of the 6th Generation Intel Core i3 Mobile Processor as well as two AI Core X modules, offering processing speeds up to 210 fps (160 typical). The fanless BOXER-8320AI is built with a din-rail mount design and form factor, allowing it to easily integrate into any industrial space, or control cabinet. The advanced thermal design of the BOXER-8320AI allows it to operate in conditions from -20°C to 60°C. With the power of the Intel Core i3 processor and two AI Core X modules, the BOXER-8320AI can be used in high-performance AI applications such as smart security, facial recognition, and more.
The BOXER-8300AI series offers users several advantages over other embedded AI Edge systems. All BOXER-8300AI systems are compatible with the Intel Distribution of OpenVINO toolkit, allowing users to run AI inferences on existing frameworks (such as TensorFlow or Caffe) or to create their own. The BOXER-8300AI supports expandable storage, supporting the full suite of Linux and Ubuntu. This also allows the BOXER-8300AI series to be expanded with support for wireless cards such as WiFi, 4G, or Bluetooth. Memory is also easy to replace and upgrade.
- Design for AI Edge application
- Built-in dual Intel Movidius Myriad X VPUs, support AI computing
- Built-in Intel Core i3-6100U Processor
- DDR4 SO-DIMM slot x 1, Support 2133MHz and up to 16GB
- Supports Industrial-grade Intel GbE LAN x 2
- Supports BIOS Selectable RS-232/422/485 x 4
- VGA + HDMI Dual Display Output
- USB3.0 x 4
- 8-bit Digital Input and Output x 1 (Optional)
- Wide Range DC 9~30V Input With Power Protection
- Din-Rail Mount Design