Rugged and Cost-Effective JetNet 2006-RJ/M12 Ethernet Switch －- Best Offer for Transportation Networking System!
Source: Korenix Technology
To fulfill various needs of industrial networking market, Korenix JetNet 2006-RJ/M12 6-port unmanaged RJ/M12 Ethernet switches are specifically designed for withstanding the severe vibration and shock on moving vehicles.
Six rugged RJ and M12 connectors of JetNet 2006RJ/M12 eliminate link loss and data failure while ensuring the high quality and nonstop data transmission despite vibration/shock. Moreover, designed with ruggedized IP31 metal casing as well as with -25~70°C wide operating temperature range, the JetNet 2006RJ/M12 provide great protection in harsh environments such as trams, railways, metros, buses, maritime transports, etc.
Being the lighter version of JetRock series, JetNet 2006RJ/M12 rugged Ethernet switches are more affordable and accessible for transportation system networks.
JetNet 2006 series are compliant with QoS and CoS and support 3.2Gbps Switch Fabric, providing excellent data exchange performance. Besides, the broadcast storm filtering and flow control functions ensure data delivery without any traffic congestion.
All this features combined with solid RJ45/M12 Ethernet connectors make JetNet 2006-RJ/M12 series the ideal cost effective and easy-to-use solution for reliable network construction in all mobile applications.
Key features of JetNet 2006RJ/M12 are:
* Rugged M12/RJ45 Connector for anti-vibration and shock
* Six 10/100 TX auto-negotiation ports with robust RJ45 or M12 connectors
* Redundant Power Inputs DC 24V (12~48) by M12 connector
* 3.2 Gbps switch fabric with excellent data exchange performance
* Broadcast storm control
* IEEE802.1p for Class of Service (CoS)
* -25~70oC operating temperature for hazardous environment application
* DNV Approval applying
* Railway EN50155/CE/FCC RoHS compliance